Monday, December 29, 2014

More bags and a birthday shirt

I completely forgot to take a photos of a few presents I made for Christmas (green and black piped baskets for my mom and Aunt Janet, two bags for Sonia, a tote bag/pencil case/key chain for Corey's coworker, and an infinity scarf for my mother-in-law), but I managed to find a picture I had taken with my cell phone of some bags I had sewed for my neighbor, Heather.  The bag on the left was to be given to her niece.  The one in the middle was for her daughter, Kaitlyn.  The one on the right was for her nephew.



For Heather's sons (a fourth grader and a fifth grader), she and I picked more masculine fabrics.  I can't wait to hear what they put in their bags.



For Peter, I had to make him yet another number shirt.  He turned five on December 12th, and the day wouldn't have been complete without this!



He's pretty fierce for a five-year-old.


No comments:

Post a Comment