Saturday, December 28, 2013

Milo's Rocket Ship

Way back in November (I'm kind of blogging out of order....), I crocheted this adorable little rocket for Sonia's friend, Milo.  Milo was turning 4 years old, and when I asked his mom for ideas of what to crochet for him, she mentioned some really cute rocketship bedding she had just bought him at Target.  I tried to use the same colors as the bedding, and here is the result:


Bobo is always trying to get in the crocheted creations pictures!  He thinks his handsomeness should be captured for posterity.


Love the fire colors coming out of the bottom!  I made the rocket using Red Heart Super Saver yarn and this pattern.  When I saw that the pattern was written by someone using the name "The Flying Dutchman", I knew I had to buy it.


Bobo is not impressed.  But Milo was!  He seemed to really love it when he opened it at his birthday party.


Happy birthday, Milo buddy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment